Tuesday, September 29, 2009

What Was I Thinking??!!

My actions last week have caused me to question my sanity. The chain reaction started with not knowing what to get Brian for his birthday. He had given me several ideas, but they were just lame things he would buy himself. Then came Dr. Oz. Dang you Dr Oz!! As I was getting ready for the day, Dr. Oz was on. I wasn't really watching, but I could hear him stating how good walking was for you and if you needed motivation you should get a dog to walk with you. And finally, I am an insomniac!! Not being able to sleep led to looking at puppies on ksl.com. Looking at puppies on ksl.com led to this:


Seriously...Who could turn down that sweet, little face?

5 comments:

Jentrie said...

hahaha I LOVE that you really got a dog! That is awesome! and...seriously, how could you turn down that sweet face...sooo cute!

Casseron said...

Wow, here I am in the computer lab at school and I'm still getting teary-eyed from jealousy! Sad day!

KatandBlue said...

I have always been a gusher over puppies. Show me a newborn and I won't even reach to hold it, but puppies...ahh! However, they are hard work! What WERE you thinking??!! What is its name???

MELANIE said...

I am so excited to meet him! He is such a cutie and you will be such a good mom :)

Brett and Lex said...

I think I'm in LOVE! CUTE PUPPY!!!