Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Wonderful World of Disney

A few of the things I learned on my vacation:


Never visit Florida when they are having record breaking temperatures

Colin has a wacky hat fetish


Taking crazy pics passes the time during a thunderstorm


Still a fan of 3D glasses


Hidden Mickeys!!!


You are never too old for face paint


Bats are NASTY
(Seriously, we witnessed a bat rape)


Vacations are more fun with good friends


I will never live in Florida because my hair will look like this!
Donald is still the favorite


This is our new favorite.

Deklin and I have a lot in common:
POPCORN

and "Debbie Juice"

Colton is always ready to "go back to the room."

6 comments:

Casseron said...

I'm glad you learned so many things! And your hair doesn't look bad at all!

MELANIE said...

We had such a great time! But I learned 1) never to put your wallet anywhere else besides your purse (or equivalent), 2) never follow Colton to China in a down pour, 3) there are better treats at Disneyland, 4) I don't ever need to look at a map in any of the parks because someone always knows where we are going, 5) It is very important for a two year old to hand his autograph book to anyone dressed in a costume. Thanks so much for the fun!!

Jamielyn said...

I am so jealous! I haven't been since I was pregnant with Braydon! It looks like you guys had a great time...and I agree with Cass, your hair doesn't look bad at all! :)

marcikay said...

I am aching with jealousy, we haven't been to WDW in what seems like forever..

I always love your 3D pics, but "It's Tough to be a Bug" definitely has the best glasses..

We have done the horrible heat.. Savannah was 7 months old, and in all of our pictures she looks like she had been boiled.. They are sad!!

Your hair looks fabulous, as always..

{still not ready to talk about the whole "ward change" thing..}

MELANIE said...

I also learned that you can fly home without a single form of identification.

Unknown said...

Hair pic is at the beginning of the day and it does not look "good." It did get worse and worse as the day went on.