Sunday, September 20, 2009

I Love To See the Temple

I love to see the temple
I'm going there someday


Yesterday we had the opportunity to attend
the temple with Colton

There is nothing better than seeing your children
making good choices and becoming successful adults

Staying true to his personality, Colton did NOT think a
haircut or a clean shaven face was needed
Is there really ever an inappropriate time to take the
funny face picture?

We ended the day with lunch at, of course,
Tucano's Brazilian Grill

4 comments:

Casseron said...

I feel as though I should point out that I am in as many of these photos as Colton. Tell him I'm sorry for trying to be the center of attention on his special day!

Unknown said...

You always have needed more attention than Colton. JK :*

Unknown said...

Oh sure wait until we leave to take family pictures! Were you just getting bak at us for Thanksgiving last year? :) Thanks again for Tucanos...it was yummy!

marcikay said...

Congratulations!!!

I'm having a hard time with all this growing up these kids do!