Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tagged

Melanie, thanks for the tag!

Favorite TV Shows:
  1. The Biggest Loser
  2. 24
  3. How I Met Your Mother
  4. Burn Notice
  5. Scarred

Least Favorite TV Shows:

  1. Family Guy
  2. The View
  3. Live with Regis and Kathy Lee
  4. Oprah
  5. Pinks

Favorite Restaurants:

  1. Blimpies
  2. The Pizza Factory
  3. Cafe Rio/Bajio/Costa Vida
  4. Ottavio's
  5. Carl's Jr. In Spanish Fork, but only in Spanish Fork (this one's for Laurie)

Least Favorite Restaurants:

  1. Subway (it smells like throw up)
  2. McGrath's
  3. Wingers
  4. Golden Corral

Things that happened yesterday:

  1. Had a wonderful massage
  2. Watched Colton play baseball
  3. Looked at cars (Colton wants the Escalade)

Things I'm looking forward to:

  1. Jazz Basketball
  2. Visiting Cassidy
  3. Thanksgiving Fun
  4. Going to the Family History Library
  5. Colton going on a mission

Things I am not looking forward to:

  1. Winter
  2. Christmas Decorations
  3. Going to the Dermatologist to check out my melanoma
  4. Colton going on a mission

Things I love about Fall:

  1. You can wear long sleeves/jackets/sweatshirts, but still wear shorts
  2. Turning on the fireplace
  3. MLB Playoffs
  4. Halloween Fun

Things I don't love about Fall:

  1. Shoes - too cold for sandals, too warm for boots
  2. It gets dark too early
  3. I don't think I can leave my house after dark

Things on my wish list:

  1. Cassidy to live closer to her mommy
  2. A trip to Croatia
  3. Going with Mel to get a baby
  4. World Peace

Things not on my wish list:

  1. People getting in my personal space
  2. Actually having skin cancer, instead of just joking about it
  3. Being on The Biggest Loser

People I am tagging:

  1. Since Cassidy is my only blogging friend and Mel tagged her, let's see ... I guess NO ONE!
  2. OK, and Jamielyn, though she will never know she has been tagged

5 comments:

MELANIE said...

sorry. i was just thinking that it would give her something to post. i don't even know if she reads my blog to know if she's been tagged anyway :)

Unknown said...

I put you in her favorites, but I don't know if she will ever actualy look at it.

Casseron said...

Hey guys, give me a break, I'm trying but I'm not too good at this whole internet scrapbooking stuff! HAHA

Mandee said...

I HATE The View and Oprah.

nataliejustin said...

Hi Debbie, I linked to your blog from Mel's. I am sure I will get to know you better through book club but it was fun seeing your answers from your tag. See you at book club!