Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Melanie

Top 10 Reasons Melanie is my Friend:

  1. Any friendship that starts at Girls Camp is a friendship for time and eternity.
  2. Melanie understands that mockery is a form of LOVE.
  3. How can you not be friends with someone who will go see an 80's band, 3 times, in 4 days, in 3 different states!?
  4. Melanie is a loud talker. That's right Lance, some people like it.
  5. Melanie is now closer to my age than to Cassidy's age.
  6. Melanie always has the biggest, brightest smile. (This one's Brians)
  7. Melanie is annoyed by the same "things" I am annoyed by.
  8. Melanie loves Disneyland. Oh, wait, that's not one; I DO NOT love Disneyland. (We don't say hate.)
  9. When Melanie wants to try something new, she actually does it instead of just talking about it.
  10. Melanie understands that chatting until 3:00 am is perfectly acceptable.

Hope you have a great birthday, Mel!!




3 comments:

nataliejustin said...

Melanie is the best! there are so many reasons to love her!

Amber said...

My favorite is because she gives the greatest hugs!!! Love you MELS

MELANIE said...

Deb - I am SO laughing out loud! You totally love Disneyland and you're just putting up a front! You are such a great friend and I love you dearly! Thanks for making me smile so much :)