Saturday, March 17, 2012

The Second Amendment: Bringing Families Together Since 1791

What to do on a pleasant, sunny day in St. George?  We went with shooting bottles, clay pigeons, and blowing up tannerite.
I sometimes worry Cameron might go all anti-establishment, take my little Cassidy to the backwoods country, and try to fend off tax collectors with his shotgun.
Cassidy looks like a natural.  I can almost hear her saying, "I'm gonna give you to the count of 10, to get your ugly, yella, no-good keister off my property."  Home Alone
Me, not a natural; I prefer handguns.  But, my shadow looks kind of cool.
Can you see the wheels turning?  Brian is obsessing about all the shooting accessories he needs to purchase. 
Tannerite detonations occur at a very high velocity, producing a large explosion and cloud of water vapor.  Using bricks to prop the tannerite in place, may result in flying shrapnel...
...physical damage to your truck...

...and emotional damage to your puppy. (Poor Tulo was so traumatized; he jumped out of our truck and into Cameron's friend, Mark's, truck.  I guess it seemed safer there.)
Look, I am sparkly.  I think I might be a vampire!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Man I miss you!

MELANIE said...

You've got some skills my friend!!