Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sound Of Madness

I saw this on Brooke's blog and it sounded fun. I didn't intend on putting this on my blog, but it ended up being kind of funny and I have NOTHING happening to blog about.

RULES:

  1. Put your ITunes, Windows Media Player on shuffle (I used my Ipod.)
  2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer
  3. Write down song name, no matter how silly it sounds
  4. Have fun
  • IF SOMEONE SAYS "ARE YOU OK" YOU SAY ...?
    Come out and Play - The Offspring
  • HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
    Hollywood Wh**e - Papa Roach
  • WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
  • Sin with a Grin - Shinedown
  • HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
  • Defy You - The Offspring
  • WHAT IS YOUR LIFES PURPOSE?
  • Rise Above This - Seether
  • WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
  • Afterlife - Avenged Sevenfold
  • WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
  • Somebody to Love - Queen
  • WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
  • Can't Repeat - The Offspring
  • WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
  • When I Come Around - Green Day
  • WHAT DID YOU THINK OF YOUR FIRST KISS?
  • Gives You Hell - All American Rejects
  • WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
  • Shake Ya Tailfeathers - Nelly
  • WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
  • If the Savior Stood Beside Me - The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
  • WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
  • Route 66 - Sam Cook
  • WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
  • The Rockafeller Skank - Fatboy Slim
  • WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
  • Tainted Love - Soft Cell
  • WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
  • What's New Pussycat - Tom Jones
  • WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
  • Jailhouse Rock - Elvis
  • WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
  • Seize the Day - Avenged Sevenfold
  • WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
  • Alot Like Me - Three Days Grace
  • WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
  • AM Radio - Everclear
  • WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
  • Need You Tonight - INXS
  • WHAT WILL YOU NAME THIS POST?
  • Sound of Madness - Shinedown

7 comments:

MELANIE said...

Tom Jones. Be frickin' serious here lady. I love the whole "mormon" song thrown in too. Nice touch.

marcikay said...

"What's New Pussycat" would have made me laugh as any answer, but as the song for your funeral couldn't have been any better..
"Tainted Love" as your wedding song was a little sad.. (and now I can't get it out of my head.. I'll be singing it for days, guaranteed..
..and the church song! lol.. I really did! ..and seems VERY random with your other songs..
that was great!

Unknown said...

Hey, Brian does a sweet kareoke version of "What's New Pussycat!"

nataliejustin said...

Thats funny!

Casseron said...

Wow mom! This was super funny! I love that you songs go from "Shake ya tailfeather" to "If the Savior stood beside me" I love ya!!

Amber said...

That's fun stuff. I don't think mine would be that interesting???

Jamielyn said...

This was awesome! I really want to do it too, but Kurt always has the ipod with him and I keep forgetting to ask him for it! I too love the variety of music you have in there! "If the Savior Stood Beside Me" is one of my favorite primary songs! :)