Thursday, February 12, 2009

I don't want to go off on a rant, but...


What up with Bob?!!! I love "The Biggest Loser." I have been sucked in since season 2. I love that every season they switch things up to get rid of the game play, or at least foil the plans of the game players. And since season 2 I have loved Bob. He was always so caring and sweet, he always seemed real. Jillian is way to over the top and Kim was just pathetic. So, what up with Bob trying to manipulate everyone in the game? I can't believe after the weigh in, he was telling all his team they had to vote off Dane and only Dane. Bob is the biggest game player on the show, he doesn't care about his team, he just wants to guarantee someone from his team wins (which they never do.) He will sacrifice anyone to try and get a winner. Last season he guilted Amy into voting off Coleen instead of Vicki, and that move cost her the game. I was so happy that Bob's team did not listen to him. They voted the way they wanted to and not the way Bob wanted them to, they voted off Blaine. Bob, you're a trainer! Get over yourself!! Man, I feel better!

2 comments:

marcikay said...

i really want to watch this show... i'm not a big tv girl, so it takes me a while to get into things.. this will be my goal.. at least figure out what night it is on and get my dvr set!

(ha! i've still never even watched any farther than the 1st season of "heroes" you let us borrow.. and i loved that show!)

Amber said...

I never really got into this show until you and Melanie came a long... So with that said, I have to agree!!! I was kind of sad that he did that and I was so sad last week when he was so upset about the change of teams. He just couldn't get over it. Blue or Black, all the teams have worked hard and they all deserve a great trainer that cares about them.