Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What Color Tie Should I Wear?

My cute, neice Morgan went to the Preference Dance at her high school last weekend. Morgan is NOT a crowd follower and she did not want to go to the dance and end up with the same dress as 12 other girls. So she was looking online for unique prom dresses and found this cool dress she could order that was made out of ties. But she did not have time to order it. Her mom wanted her to wait and order it for another dance. Morgan was determined to have this dress, so she enlisted the help of my sister Janae (not her mother.) Janae has the ability and desire to look at about anything and make it herself. (Maybe she was adopted, because this is not a trait anyone else in my family has.)

Look how cute!!
The ties were donated by dads, uncles and cousins. Check out the cute converse boots.

9 comments:

hadaboo said...

You're the funniest person alive!! Your blog is the best. Thanks for putting me on.. I am honored. You're the coolest!

nataliejustin said...

that is awesome!

Amber said...

That is awesome!!! There are no other words!!! Love the dress!!

Casseron said...

Seriously, Morgan is the coolest person and know! And probably the only person that would pull this dress off!!!

marcikay said...

The dress? Amazing! I wish I (or Chels) had the guts to wear it (I probably would have in high school, if I'd thought of it..)

Mandee said...

What the crap Morgan... telling Debbie her blog is the best and that she is the coolest?! I see how it is.

Whatev.

But yes... the dress and boots were awesome! My favorite dress ever. So impressed Janae... so impressed. And I love you all!

marcikay said...

I just have to say.. (cause I know you won't look back on my comments) COLIN! You commented on my blog????????? You just made my morning.. :)

Jamielyn said...

I agree with Cass...Morgan is adorable and is one of the only people to be able to pull this look off! Super cute Morgan!

Abby said...

Yeah Morgan what the crap? I thought I was the coolest???
I loved the dress, it was awesome just like my little morgie! Thanks for hanging out with me while I was up there you little turd!