Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas

Ok, so I didn't take any pictures of Christmas this year. I'm not sure why, I had the camera out, all ready to go, but some how never really took any. Maybe because there was no Cassidy.

Colton thought it was the best Christmas ever, because he unexpectedly received an XBox 360. How big of a nerd are you if you have a PS3, Nintendo WII and an XBox?

I didn't take pictures, but Brian did take hours of video. Nothing says fun like rewatching the opening of gifts (especially with Brian's commentary.) Brian didn't think he was getting anything GOOD because he didn't KNOW what he was getting. (Could his wife actually pick things out without being told?) He was pleasantly surprised. I think his favorite was the GPS w/bluetooth for the FJ. He has been coveting the bluetooth in my car for the past 2 months.

Colin got a cool nitrous scooter, fishing pole, and an Ipod Touch. And yes, you can all agree with Colton, there is no reason a nine year old needs an Ipod Touch.
Cassidy is all grown up, so she just got $$$.
I got this cool new laptop, that has nifty new features I don't know what to do with.
Christmas was very nice, we missed Cassidy, but we spent time with my family and our cute, little grandbaby. All things considered, I would give it 2 enthusiastic thumb's up! (And my christmas is all put away!!)

6 comments:

marcikay said...

to read what i posted today, you'll be shocked to know my christmas is down.. yay! Adi, though sick, proved to be her usual "can't help but help" kind of girl, and we got it all down! I am embarrassed to admit that we have the same 3 game systems, (davy swears the ps3 is just our bluray..) also glad to know i'm not the only one who didn't really take pictures.. a few, but i got a new computer and haven't tried loading pictures on it yet!

Amber said...

Sounds like you all had a lot of fun!!! I wish my Christmas was all down. (Maybe tomorrow!!)

marcikay said...

One more thing.. I'm so glad you put up that bridal of Cassidy.. Chelsea and I LOVE it.. Whenever we talk about/see wedding pictures, we bring it up! Now we can look at it whenever we want! It's a beautiful picture!

nataliejustin said...

looks like a fun christmas we did pictures but forgot to video. I am jealous that its all put away. I am starting to hate my tree the decorations have been off it for over a week waiting for my husband to put it away. Hopefully soon.

marcikay said...

Sorry, I'm looking like a bit of a stalker.. I responded to your comment on my blog..

And.. could Colin be any cuter on Christmas morning? We just think he looks so sweet!

Casseron said...

I didn't just get money!! I got way cute jackets and those "pretty" (HAHA) candlesticks and ipod head phones which have been lovely!! Thanks!! I love ya and I miss you!!