Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Colin's 7 Things

Colin thinks I have taken over the blog and it is suppose to be "ours" not "mine." So, I tagged Colin.
COLIN'S 7 RANDOM THINGS:

  • Colin can do CRAZY toe tricks:

  • Colin laughs in his sleep. Sometimes I hear him laughing and I go into his bedroom thinking he is still awake watching TV. But he will be sound asleep giggling.
  • Colin loves stuffed animals. His favorite, right now, is a webkins dog named Fop. He sleeps with a minimum of six "furry friends."
  • Colin has been swimming with dolphins!

  • Colin has 2 1/2 siblings. 2 half brothers + 3 half sisters = 2 1/2 siblings
  • When Colin gets angry, frustrated, bugged, etc., he "gobbles. " The noise he makes to express his emotion sounds like a gobbling turkey.
  • Colin is allergic to homework. When it is time to do homework, he immediately becomes itchy. He can no longer focus on anything but itching.

Colin tags Lance and Cameron; because, like him, they are secondary bloggers.

4 comments:

marcikay said...

Colin! I was excited to read your 7 things! Thanks for always making me laugh! (I haven't seen you in forever!)

Amber said...

That toe thing is pretty cool!!! I didn't even know it was possible!!

Anonymous said...

I am proud to say that I knew all of those seven things about you :) I miss you.

Casseron said...

Colin you are so cool!! I'm so glad that you are my brother!! Love ya man!!