Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I Think I've Been Sexually Abused

Earlier today I went to have my toenails done. The sun is out, the weather is warm, it isn't going to rain for at least a week, it is time for cute toenails. When I arrive at the nail place there are 2 ladies just finishing with their nails, the wait is about 20 minutes. I have come prepared, so I sit down to enjoy a few minutes reading my book. I am totally minding my own business, engrossed in my book, when the lady drying her nails under the lights says, "Would you do me a favor?" She proceeds to ask me if I will reach into the back pocket of her tighty mom jeans and get her money out for her and I DO IT!!!

7 comments:

Meglio Stasera said...

That's sounds completely consensual to me!

Jentrie said...

hahaha! ;)

nataliejustin said...

Just be glad she does not keep her money in her bra:)

Mandee said...

I am laughing at you. I would have loved to have seen you gingerly pull her money out of her mom jeans pocket. I'm sure you will be blessed for that kind act of service.

Amber said...

OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What else do you do????? I can't stop laughing!!!

marcikay said...

i cannot tell you how many times i have read this, and i laugh OUT LOUD every time..

if these jeans were truly so tight, i'm glad her money wasn't in her front pocket!!

MELANIE said...

So all of these personal space issues that you claim to have are just a farce?